Nunawading Christian College is seeking an experienced administrator who possesses exceptional customer service and communication skills with strong attention to detail. The successful applicant will provide administration support to the Principal in a professional and confidential manner that reflects the mission and Christian values of the College. This role is a permanent part-time position (38 hours per week, 45 weeks per year plus annual leave).
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and delivering communication to parents
- Data entry and collection of data for various reports (MAZE)
- Support with core events organisation such as Speech Night, parent teacher interviews etc.
- Liaise with Naplan and ICAS Events Coordinators
- Hall/venue booking
- Censuses data collection
- Book lists
- Submission of NCCDS
- Maintaining staff and parent calendars
- Minutes and agendas for meetings
Training will be provided for Google, SEQTA (student management system) and MAZE (database).
For further information about the position or to apply, please send your resume and covering letter to Lorraine Anthony, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org