Working across several of our Victorian school sites (Nunawading, Lilydale, Narre Warren and Officer) you will provide onsite and online technical support and assistance for users relating to all aspects of the technology services. You will also provide remote support to several of our regional schools in Victoria and Tasmania.
Our team is focused on providing technology solutions to enhance the learning outcomes of our students.
You will need to have:
- A strong client focus with the desire to assist others.
- Patience, perseverance and good communication skills.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to analyse problems quickly.
- A methodical and disciplined approach with the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work and contribute in a supportive team environment
Travel between sites will be required in your own vehicle.
The successful applicant must:·
- be a baptised and practicing member of the Seventh-day Adventist church or an adherent of another Christian denomination with doctrines, tenets and beliefs comparable to those of the Seventh-day Adventist church and be supportive of the ethos of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and the school’s vision;
For more information, including requesting the position profile, please contact the General Manager of Information Services at email@example.com.
Applications close on 10 July 2020.
Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Victoria) Limited schools are child safe environments. We are committed to child safety and to promoting the cultural safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including children and young people with a disability and additional needs, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and young people, and children and young people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.