Is to serve the mission and ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church by partnering with our school communities to provide responsible and sustainable quality Adventist education.
We live our Christianity through:
- Integrity – Living at peace with ourselves
- Humility – Accepting our achievements without boasting
- Excellence – Using God’s gifts to do our best
- Compassion – Showing kindness and empathy to others
- Respect – Thinking and behaving well towards others
- Discernment – Making wise choices
- Justice – Seeking what is right
- Responsibility – Owning our actions
- Hope – Living with joy because our future is certain
It is our desire to see children develop in all areas of their lives; academically, spiritually, physically, emotionally and socially. It is our aim to nurture students in a Christian environment and to empower them to be responsible citizens with the necessary initiative, resilience, independence and confidence to face the challenges of today’s fast changing world.
Our schools offer excellent academic programs complimented by and based on Biblical principles and values. We welcome students who desire to be educated in our schools regardless of their religious or cultural backgrounds.